Reflections happen at the end of each station. When you finish the station hopefully you are very excited about what you have accomplished. If you have put time, effort and energy into your station I am sure you are thrilled with what you have done. Please take the time to stop and think about your days at the station. What worked? What didn't? What did you learn? Would you approach it the same way next time? Think about what you would say at this station and then say it! Share your work in when the reflection is added into Google classroom. I do read each one and I do look forward to what you have to say! (Really! :) )
At the end of each station, students must reflect on the what they did and learned. When you are finished, you should have a paragraph or two that contains the answers to the following questions:
1. What station were you at this week?
2. What did you find most interesting this week? Explain why.
3. What did you find least interesting? Explain why.
4. What did you learn at this station?
5. What would you recommend adding or changing in this station? Why?
6. What are some careers that use the information that you learned in this station?
7. How did your group work together? Did everyone complete the work?
You may also share any other thoughts that you have about the station you explored this time around.
PLEASE USE SPELL CHECK
Example of the correct format
This week I was at the K'nex station. The most interesting thing was the way the gears worked together to move the hands of the clock. I got to see how one gear moved another which moved another. The least interesting thing was taking apart our creations. Mechanical engineers are people who design machinery. Engineers need to take math and science classes. They need to have a license to make sure they know what they are doing. The median salary for mechanical engineers is $80,000. I My partner and I worked well together and all work was complete.